Linen Social Nursing Pillow Cover - White
Our White Linen Nursing Pillow Cover is an essential item, designed to fit perfectly over our Linen Social Nursing Pillow.
Whether you’re breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, this plush nursing pillow works by lifting and cradling bub for an ideal feeding position. Designed with your comfort in mind, our Linen Social Nursing Pillow is compact enough to fit in a rocking chair while also being wide enough for your baby to lie on (so your arms don’t have to do all the work!).
Not just a nursing aid, our versatile nursing pillow grows alongside your baby and can be used as a prop for supervised tummy time, sitting and playing to help your little one develop new skills. Created with unique moisture-wicking Tencel® fibres, this soft support pillow is also ultra-breathable, hypoallergenic and machine-washable for easy cleaning.
A newborn essential for those round-the-clock feeds, or a beautiful baby shower gift for new mamas!
Shop our Linen Social Nursing Pillow with Linen Cover included here.
1 x Natural Linen Nursing Pillow Cover
Linen Social is passionate about offering quality products - we want you to love your linen as much as we do!
If you are needing to return one of our items, please refer to the returns section and read our full policy.
All orders are shipped same day when placed before 12.00pm EST (Mon - Fri). To view further details about our shipping options please refer to our shipping section.
Width - 52cm / 20.5in
Length - 48cm/19in
Depth - 16cm/ 6.3in
Here at Linen Social, safety is our top priority. Please note that our Nursing Pillow is designed as a temporary space for your baby to feed and rest under direct supervision, and not as a baby bed.
- Our Nursing Pillow should never be used as a sleep aid or placed in a baby's crib or bassinet, and is not recommended for co-sleeping. Please follow the below safety guidelines when using our Nursing Pillow:
- Direct supervision is required at all times when using the Nursing Pillow.
Never leave your baby in the Nursing Pillow unattended (regardless of whether they are sleeping, resting or playing), and be sure to check on your baby regularly.
- Do not use the Nursing Pillow in a cot, bassinet, moses basket or other enclosed space.
- Do not place the Nursing Pillow next to a wall or vertical surface.
- Do not use loose blankets with the Nursing Pillow. If your baby needs extra warmth, use a lightweight sleeping bag or add an extra layer of clothing.
- Only use the Nursing Pillow on a flat, stable surface.
- Do not tilt the Nursing Pillow or place it on any surface that it could fall from. Keep the Nursing Pillow away from any open flames.
SAFE SLEEP GUIDELINES
As per the Red Nose Guidelines, we believe the safest place for your baby to sleep is on a clean, firm mattress in a bassinet or cot, placed on their back. We do not recommend using our Nursing Pillow for co-sleeping, overnight sleeping or any period of unsupervised sleep, under any circumstances. Please refer to the Red Nose Guidelines HERE for the most up-to-date safe sleeping practices.
Our Linen Social Nursing Pillow is created using unique Tencel® fibres to absorb moisture and prevent bacteria, so you can rest assured your bub is well protected.
Multifunctional and machine-washable for easy cleaning, our Nursing Pillow is the ultimate newborn essential!
How to wash:
- Machine wish in cold water less than 30°
- Dry in airy location where the lounger can get maximum breeze flow
- Do not dry clean / iron
What not to do:
- Do not Iron
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Dry Clean
To Go With Your Cover
Feeding bub just got a whole lot easier with our Linen Social Nursing Pillow fitted with our custom linen removable cover in Natural stripe!
This lightweight, U-shaped nursing pillow is ergonomically designed to wrap snugly around your body - helping to reduce back, arm and neck strain while gently supporting your little one.