Linen Social Baby Lounger | White
Our multipurpose Baby Lounger is a must-have for new parents! Designed with a super soft and breathable mesh fabric, this portable baby nest creates a safe and comforting space for bub to relax, so you can enjoy some hands-free time.
Using 3D mesh technology to provide maximum airflow, our uber-cosy Baby Lounger is lightweight, practical and versatile. Take it with you everywhere from the living room to a day at the beach, with a complimentary carry bag included. Featuring both raised and flat padded surfaces, you can also use our Baby Lounger to relieve reflux, as a tummy time pillow, or simply a convenient place to change or settle your little one.
The centre sling is uniquely designed without padding to ensure that the baby absorbs the surface below, while the sides are pulled in to keep them on their back. If you want some extra cushioning on the hard surfaces, it can be perfectly paired with one of our beautiful linen play mats.
The perfect baby shower gift, our Linen Social Baby Lounger is created using unique Tencel® fibres to absorb moisture and prevent bacteria, so you can rest assured your bub is well protected. Multifunctional and machine-washable for easy cleaning, our Baby Lounger is the ultimate newborn essential!
Please note, direct supervision is required at all times when using our Baby Loungers. Read our Safety Guidelines here.
- 1 x Linen Social Baby Lounger (including cover)
- 1 x Carry Bag
Linen Social is passionate about offering quality products - we want you to love your linen as much as we do!
If you are needing to return one of our items, please refer to the returns section and read our full policy.
All orders are shipped same day when placed before 12.00pm EST (Mon - Fri). To view further details about our shipping options please refer to our shipping section.
Here at Linen Social, safety is our top priority. Please note that our Baby Lounger is designed as a temporary space for your baby to rest under direct supervision, and not as a baby bed.
Our Baby Lounger should never be used as a bassinet or infant mattress, and is not recommended for co-sleeping. Please follow the below safety guidelines when using our Baby Lounger:
- Direct supervision is required at all times when using the Baby Lounger.
- Never leave your baby in the Baby Lounger unattended (regardless of whether they are sleeping, resting or playing), and be sure to check on your baby regularly.
- Do not use the Baby Lounger in a cot, bassinet, moses basket or other enclosed space.
- Do not place the Baby Lounger next to a wall or vertical surface.
- Do not use loose blankets with the Baby Lounger. If your baby needs extra warmth, use a lightweight sleeping bag or add an extra layer of clothing.
- Do not place toys, pillows or any other loose objects in the Baby Lounger.
- Babies should always be placed on their back to sleep, with their feet touching the bottom of the Baby Lounger.
- Only use the Baby Lounger on a flat, stable surface.
- Do not tilt the Baby Lounger or place it on any surface that it could fall from.
- Keep the Baby Lounger away from any open flames.
- If using our Baby Lounger Linen Covers, ensure cover is securely attached and flattened before placing your baby inside.
SAFE SLEEP GUIDELINES
As per the Red Nose Guidelines, we believe the safest place for your baby to sleep is on a clean, firm mattress in a bassinet or cot, placed on their back. We do not recommend using our Baby Lounger for co-sleeping, overnight sleeping or any period of unsupervised sleep, under any circumstances. Please refer to the Red Nose Guidelines HERE for the most up-to-date safe sleeping practices.
Lounger Care Guide
Our Linen Social Baby Lounger is created using unique Tencel® fibres to absorb moisture and prevent bacteria, so you can rest assured your bub is well protected.
Multifunctional and machine-washable for easy cleaning, our Baby Lounger is the ultimate newborn essential! For added comfort and convenience, we recommend you pair it with one of our optional Linen Covers.
How to wash:
- Machine wash in cold water less than 30°
- Dry in airy location where the lounger can get maximum breeze flow
- Do not dry clean / iron
What not to do:
- Do not Iron
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Dry Clean
How much are the baby loungers?
- $197 - no cover
- $237 - with a cover
Are they SIDS safe?
- Safety is our top priority. Please note that our Baby Lounger is designed as a temporary space for your baby to rest under direct supervision, and not as a baby bed. While many use this lounger for co-sleeping, we highly recommend that the baby is supervised at all times.
What is the baby lounger made from?
- Our baby lounger filling is made out of pearl cotton (inner fabric) and tencel (outer layer). Pearl Cotton is a mercerized cotton yarn twisted, two-ply thread. This results in it being soft, silky and plush to touch. Tencel is a natural fibre made from wood pulp which is spun into yarn and then woven into a fabric that is highly absorbent and breathable.
How do I wash my lounger cover?
- Remove the cover from the lounger and wash separately using lukewarm water (<40 degrees) and either a gentle hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle, using a mild detergent (such as Softly Delicates) that contains no bleach or optical brighteners. Fabric softener is not necessary or required when washing linen. Linen will naturally soften with each wash. If you choose to hand wash your linen only leave to soak for a maximum of 10 minutes.
We recommend laying your linen flat to air-dry in the shade and out of direct sunlight. We advise against drying your linen in a tumble dryer. If you do need to use a tumble dryer, do so on low heat only and ensure that your linen is removed whilst still slightly damp and lay flat to finish drying. Over drying your linen in a tumble dryer may cause the linen to become brittle and bleached.
Can I wash my baby lounger in the machine?
Yes the baby lounger itself can be machine washed. Please follow the wash instructions above however please note the lounger is not designed to be tumble dried. Instead, lay flat to air dry.
What is the fit of the lounger cover supposed to be like?
Our covers are designed to be snug. For this reason, you may need to play around a little when putting the cover on your lounger to ensure it is sitting correctly.
What are the dimensions of the baby lounger?
- The lounger is 77cm L x 50cm W x 11cm D.
What age is the lounger suitable for?
- From new born to 9 months, though this is dependant on the size of your baby.
Ultimate Baby Lounger
Our uber-cosy Baby Lounger is lightweight, practical and versatile. A must have for new born babies!
Take it with you everywhere from the living room to a day at the beach, with a complimentary carry bag included.
Featuring both raised and flat padded surfaces, you can also use our Baby Lounger to relieve reflux, as a tummy time pillow, or simply a convenient place to change or settle your little one.